The Best Haunted Attraction Near Creedmoor, NC
Since 2011 The Haunted Forest at Panic Point has been the place in North Carolina to get the pants scared off of you. The walk into the forest alone is enough to send some people running for the exit. But we add 11 scenes and dozens of haunters….and that’s just the featured attraction! Check the Haunted Corn Maze and the Haunted Hayride, and the FAN FAVORITE, Dark Trail, which has virtually no light, but as much scare as you can handle. Our two resident haunters, Axe Man and Buzzsaw, roam the main area, warming victims up before the main event. Its not a haunted house, its a haunted event, complete with bonfires, scare cam, t-shirt games like the Zombie Shootout, food and music.
Buy Tickets Now Click Here ›
Directions to the Best Halloween Event from Creedmoor, North Carolina
- Head E on I-40
- Take exit 283 for I-540 N toward US-70
- Merge onto I-540 E and proceed 15.3 miles
- Take exit 16 to merge onto US-1 N/Capital Blvd. toward Wake Forest and proceed 12 miles
- Turn right onto Holden Rd. and proceed 1.7 miles
- Continue onto W. Main St. for 0.9 miles
- Turn left onto Cedar Creek Rd. (at the Citgo Station) and proceed 0.3 miles to entrance on the left.