The Best Haunted Attraction Near Fayetteville, NC
North Carolina’s best Halloween event and favorite haunted attraction! Panic Point is a 50 acre forest dotted with 6 haunted attractions. Not just a Haunted House. Panic Point is a Halloween Event! The Haunted Forest is a half mile with 10 scenes and dozens of actors. The Dark Trail is you, a rope, and a trail in the woods. Brave the darkness! We also offer a haunted hayride, corn maze, carnival games, and more! Don’t miss our 5 year anniversary party in 2015!
Buy Tickets Now Click Here ›
Directions to the Best Halloween Event from Fayetteville, North Carolina
Coming to the Haunted Forest from the intersection of I-95 and US-301:
- Head north on I-95 for 25.1 miles to exit 81
- Take exit 81 onto I-40W toward Raleigh and proceed 26.8 miles
- Take exit 301 for I-440 Outer/US-64E
- Merge onto I-440 W/US-64 E and proceed 2 miles
- Make a slight right onto US-64E (signs for US-264E/Wilson/Rocky Mount) and proceed 3.6 miles
- Take exit 423 to merge onto I-540 W toward US-1/Wake Forest/RDU Airport, then go 7.8 miles
- Take exit 18 for US-401n/US-401S toward Louisburg
- Continue on US-401N/Louisburg Rd for 6.8 miles
- Turn left onto W Young St. and proceed 1.1 miles
- W. Young St. turns into Averette Rd., continue on Averette for 1.6 miles
- Turn right onto N Carolina 98E/Wait Ave and proceed 1 mile
- Turn left onto N Carolina 96N/Zebulon Rd. and proceeed 5 miles
- Turn right onto E Main St and go 0.6 miles
- Turn left on Cedar Creek Rd. (at the Citgo station) and proceed 0.3 miles to entrance on the left.
Due to the traffic flow, when exiting the Haunted Forest at Panic Point, you will only be allowed to turn right onto Cedar Creek Rd. heading toward W. Main St.