The Best Haunted Attraction Near Greensboro, NC
Panic Point’s fifty acre frightening haunt is North Carolina’s favorite Halloween event. With 6 attraction this is one you don’t want to miss. Visit our attraction pages to learn about our 6 featured attractions.
Buy Tickets Now Click Here ›
Directions to the Best Halloween Event from Greensboro, North Carolina
Coming to the Haunted Forest from the intersection of I-40W/I-85 N:
- Proceed 30.6 miles on I-40E/I-85N
- Take a slight right onto I-40E and proceed 23.8 miles
- Take exit 283 for I-540 N toward US-70
- Merge onto I-540 E and proceed 15.3 miles
- Take exit 16 to merge onto US-1 N/Capital Blvd. toward Wake Forest and proceed 12 miles
- Turn right onto Holden Rd. and proceed 1.7 miles
- Continue onto W. Main St. for 0.9 miles
- Turn left onto Cedar Creek Rd. (at the Citgo Station) and proceed 0.3 miles to entrance on the left.