The Best Haunted Attraction Near Greenville, NC
If you only visit one haunted attraction this fall Panic Point is the one you don’t want to miss. Come take a tour through the forest, the dark walk, or the corn maze. Then hop a ride on our haunted hayride. Click on the Attraction icons below to find out about each and every one of our haunts and scares. Panic Point is a Haunted Event, not just a Haunted House!
Buy Tickets Now Click Here ›
Directions to the Best Halloween Event from Greenville, North Carolina
- Continue onto US-264W for about 30 miles
- Continue onto I-795 N for 4.4 miles
- Continue onto US-264W for 19.5 miles
- Take exit 435 for N. Carolina 96 toward US-64 BUS/Zebulon/Oxford
- Turn left onto N Carolina 96 N/N Arendell Ave and proceed 16.1 miles
- Turn right onto E. Main St. and proceed .6 miles
- At the Citgo station turn left onto Cedar Creek Rd. and proceed .3 miles to the entrance on the left.