The Best Haunted House Near Greenville, NC
Directions to the Best Halloween Attraction from Greenville, North Carolina
Coming to the Haunted Forest from the intersection of S. Memorial Dr. and Statonsburg Rd.:
- Head west on Statonsburg Rd. for 2.0 miles
- Continue onto John P East Memorial Hwy for .8 miles
- Continue onto US-264W and proceed for 32.4 miles
- Continue onto I-795 N for 4.4 miles
- Continue onto US-264W for 19.5 miles
- Take exit 435 for N. Carolina 96 toward US-64 BUS/Zebulon/Oxford
- Turn left onto N Carolina 96 N/N Arendell Ave and proceed 16.1 miles
- Turn right onto E. Main St. and proceed .6 miles
- At the Citgo station turn left onto Cedar Creek Rd. and proceed .3 miles to the entrance on the left.
Due to the traffic flow, when exiting the Haunted Forest at Panic Point, you will only be allowed to turn right onto Cedar Creek Rd. heading toward W. Main St.