The Best Haunted Attraction Near Richmond, VA
Panic Point is North Carolina’s favorite haunted attraction. The Haunted Forest is the premiere attraction, but it doesn’t end there. The Dark Trail has been a fan favorite ever since it opened in 2011, and our Haunted Hayride is bigger and better than ever. Our entire haunted park is about a two hour experience filled with dozens of haunters in 20 unique scenes.
Buy Tickets Now Click Here ›
Directions to the Best Halloween Attraction from Richmond, Virginia
- Head South on I-95 for 23.5 miles
- Take exit 51 to merge onto I-85/US-460 W toward Durham/Atlanta and continue for 84.4 miles.
- Slight left onto the US-1 Bypass S and proceed 25.1 miles.
- Turn left onto N Carolina 96 S and head 1.6 miles.
- Turn left onto W. Main St. and proceed 0.9 miles.
- Turn left onto Cedar Creek Rd. and head 0.3 miles. to the entrance on the left.