The Best Haunted House Near Granville County, NC
Seven short years ago it was just a dream. Now the nightmare at Panic Point is very, very real. We’ve been scaring assorted bodily fluid out of people since 2011, and every year the game is raised, the feast of fear comes out in all of its glory! The Haunted Forest Trail boasts 11 distinct scenes and dozens of haunters. But that’s just the beginning. Ride the Howling Hayride, traverse peril in The Dark Trail, try one of our Corn Mazes (one haunted, the other not). Enjoy the bonfire, food, music, and wandering haunters, Axe Man and Buzzsaw (we’re told they take requests). Hit Panic Point this fall….you won’t regret it (OK, maybe you’ll regret it a little).
BUY TICKETS NOW Click Here ›
Directions to Panic Point from Granville County, North Carolina
- EASY! Just take 96 all the way to Capital.
- Cross Capital and head into Youngsville.
- Turn Left on Main Street (light at the HESS)
- Go through one light.
- Turn left at the next light (Cedar Creek Rd)
- Panic Point is 1/4 mile up on your left.