The Best Haunted Attraction Near Burlington, NC
The Haunted Forest at Panic Point has been thrilling fans since 2011 with our unique blend of outdoor haunted attractions, deep in the North Carolina woods. After a half-mile scream through the woods, where you’ll be “greeted” by dozens of haunters in 11 distinct scenes, you will continue the scare party in the Dark Trail (fan favorite), Howling Hayride, & Haunted Corn Maze. We have a non-haunted maze for those who prefer to keep it calm. Bonfires, scare-cam, “Axe Man” & “Buzz Saw” roaming the grounds, food music, and special events. Panic Point is the non-stop halloween party you absolutely cannot miss!
Buy Tickets Now Click Here ›
Directions to the Best Halloween Event from Burlington, North Carolina
Coming to the Haunted Forest from the intersection of I-40W/I-85 N:
- Proceed 30.6 miles on I-40E/I-85N
- Take a slight right onto I-40E and proceed 23.8 miles
- Take exit 283 for I-540 N toward US-70
- Merge onto I-540 E and proceed 15.3 miles
- Take exit 16 to merge onto US-1 N/Capital Blvd. toward Wake Forest and proceed 12 miles
- Turn right onto Holden Rd. and proceed 1.7 miles
- Continue onto W. Main St. for 0.9 miles
- Turn left onto Cedar Creek Rd. (at the Citgo Station) and proceed 0.3 miles to entrance on the left.