The Best Huanted House Near Chapel Hill, NC
Creepy, scary, frightening, harrowing, & bladder emptying! Panic Point is 1 part fun, 2 parts friends, and 7 parts scream! Our haunted attraction does not disappoint. This is not your father’s haunted house, aka “spook alley”. Panic Point is a haunted amusement park with two trails, a hayride, corn maze, food, music, bonfire, and more. This October, hit the best haunt in the triangle, Panic Point!
Directions to the Best Halloween Attraction from Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Head east on NC-54 E for 3 miles.
- Merge onto I-40E towards Raleigh and proceed 9.1 miles.
- Take exit 283 for I-540 N toward US-70 and proceed 16.4 miles.
- Take exit 16 to US-1/Capital Blvd toward Wake Forest (slight left off of exit) and proceed 12 miles.
- Turn Right onto Holden Rd. (at the Sheetz) and proceed 1.7 miles.
- Holden Rd. turns in to W. Main St., proceed on W. Main St. for .9 miles.
- Turn left onto Cedar Creek Rd. (at the Citgo) and proceed .3 miles to the entrance on the left.