The Best Haunted Attraction Near Danville, VA
A Halloween Event that is way more than a Haunted House. 100% worth the trip!. It takes about 2 hours to experience all Panic Point has to offer. The Big 3 attractions, Haunted Forest, Dark Trail, and Howling Hayride, grow every year in size and scaring capacity. We also have an Empty Corn Maze, Haunted Corn Maze, t-shirt games like the Zombie Shootout, a bonfire, food, music, and a few surprises up our sleeve. The meandering drive through rural north carolina will only serve to prepare you for the haunted experience of a lifetime!
Buy Tickets Now Click Here ›
Directions to Panic Point from Danville, Virginia
- Take 58 East to VA 62 South
- 62 becomes 57. Proceed to Roxboro NC
- Take 158 South, becomes 1004
- Cross I-85.
- Take a Left on Hester Rd, beomces 56 East.
- Turn Right on Route 1 at Franklinton
- Bear Left on 1A to Youngsville.
- Left on Main St.
- Turn left onto Cedar Creek Rd and proceed .3 miles to entrance on the left.