The Best Haunted House near Oxford, NC
Just down the road, in sleepy Youngsville NC, Panic Point oozes fear and frights. Every fall since 2011 we have called on an assortment of creatures, freaks, and monsters, to roam these woods of terror. Some don’t even make it past the entrance before they are sprinting for the car. With 5 unique attractions: The Haunted Forest, The Dark Trail, The Howling Hayride, The Menacing Maze, & The Haunted Corn Maze, you’ll spend hours alternately screaming, laughing, crying, and (perhaps) peeing your pants. We always have a bonfire going, music playing, hot chocolate, popcorn, and a place to hang and watch SCARE CAM (other people getting theirs). Panic Point is a Halloween Event like no other, and its all just a short drive away.
BUY TICKETS NOW Click Here ›
Directions to Panic Point from Oxford:
- Head South until you hit 56.
- Turn Left and go into Franklinton.
- Turn Right on Main Street and go a short distance to Hicks Rd.
- Turn Left on Hicks
- Veer right on Hicks (straight is Cedar Creek, but its a longer route)
- Turn Right on Cedar Creek when Hicks comes to a T.
- Panic Point is a half mile on your right.