The Best Haunted House near Clayton, NC
This is not your average Haunted House. The Panic Point farm has over 50 acres of fear. The half-mile haunted trail and run will send you screaming for home after experiencing its 11 distinct scenes and dozens of haunters. But that’s just the beginning. The Dark Trail is a fan favorite for good reason. We’ll send you through 1,000 feet of fear with virtually no light. All you have is a rope. And if that’s not enough, the Howling Hayride will take care of you (or not). Take the kiddies into the corn maze, or brave the Haunted Corn Maze on the edge of camp. Fire, Food, Music. One thing is for sure, you’ll be back!
BUY TICKETS NOW Click Here ›
Directions to Panic Point from Clayton, North Carolina
- Head north on Capital Boulevard
- At Capital/401 split, Bear Right (north) on 401.
- Turn left onto NC-96N and take it to Youngsville
- Turn right at the light on W. Main St. and proceed .6 miles.
- Turn left onto Cedar Creek Rd. (at the Citgo) and proceed .3 miles to the entrance on the left.