THE INSIDER’S GUIDE TO PANIC POINT
All the information you need to maximize your haunt experience
Discounts and Coupon Codes
- Social Media. We post exclusive discounts for our loyal fans on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram
- Text Alerts: Text “Panic” to 31996 to receive a code for 10% off your online purchase, and future offers via text.
- Online Special: Our biggest nights are 10/21 and 10/28. No discounts those nights. But if you buy online for any other night you’ll pay a maximum of $30 for The Package of Fear, $26 for Triple Fright, and $17 for the Haunted Forest (there is a small service charge for online purchases). Online special ends at 7pm for tickets that night.
- Group Rates: Purchase for a large group and save 10%. If your order is above $200 you will automatically be given 10% off. No code necessary.
- Discount Cards: Get $5 off any package at the door. Cards are usually available in Youngsville at New Tokyo Restaurant, Diamond Pizza, Scoops on Main, and Charron’s Deli
- Military, Police, Fire, Rescue: At the door only. $10 off Package of Fear, $5 off Triple Fright or Forest Fright at the door with corresponding ID.
- Fundraising: E-mail PanicPointNC@gmail.com for a tracking code and we’ll cut you a check for 20% of your group’s purchases. So Easy. (more info)
How to Avoid Long Lines
On heavy nights, long lines are unavoidable, but following these tips will help.
- Buy Online. We have 3 dedicated lines at Panic Point for Online Purchases, 2 for Cash/Credit, and 1 for VIP.
- Print the Waiver at home & bypass the waiver table. We collect all waivers at the ticket booth.
- Grab VIP Passes on crowded nights. We’ve added a VIP Only line at the front ticket window. Also applies to The Haunted Forest, Dark Trail, and Hayride.
- Work the System: Your ticket to the Haunted Forest Trail, our featured attraction, has a number on the back. You can’t even get in line until the counter at the entrance to the Forest shows your number or higher. We make sure the line is never more than about a 30 minute wait. So, if you arrive in the first hour, consider hitting a couple of our additional attractions first. Then you should be able to get right in line for the Haunted Forest.
- Come on Lighter Nights. The following calendar will give you an idea of how crowded we anticipate being on any given night. The nights in orange should sell out before we close, so the only guaranteed way to attend on those nights is to buy online.
The bottom line is, if you want a more intimate experience, show up on our least crowded nights. You can typically get a deal on admission, you’ll encounter less people, and the scares are all the same!
You Save by Buying Packages
The Haunted Forest is $19 when you buy it a la carte. All other attractions use “carnival style” tickets.
Dark Trail: 4
Killers in the Corn: 2
Menacing Maze: 1
Carny Crypt: 1
Experiencing those other 5 attractions requires a total of 11 attraction tickets, which cost $22 when you buy at Panic Point. $22 + $19 is $41, so you save $6 buying the Package of Fear (Haunted Forest ticket and 12 additional attraction tickets.) Why 12? Keep reading…
You get a bonus ticket when you buy the Package of Fear that you can use win a Panic Point T-shirt at our Creepy Carnival Games or Zombie Shootout (reduced this year from 2 tickets to 1).
Additional Attraction Tickets are available for purchase at the ticket booth inside Panic Point (between Carnival Games and the Haunted Forest Exit) at a cost of $2.50 each, 7 for $15, or $2 per ticket if you buy 11 or more.
Why we have Sellouts
As much as we would LOVE to give each patron their own personal, private, haunted experience, we can’t do that. So, we send you into our attractions in groups. Here are the steps we have taken, especially in the Haunted Forest, to make your experience the scariest it can be on any night you come out.
- Groups enter the attractions at regular time intervals. We keep track of numbers every 15 minutes, evaluate, and adjust the flow into the forest accordingly.
- “Haunted Ushers” control flow inside the Haunted Trail by pulling slow groups temporarily aside.
- Panic Point will close to new patrons when we reach max capacity. Purchasing your ticket online is the only way to guarantee entry on the most crowded nights. Saturday, Oct 21 & 28 are the biggest, and sold out the last 2 years. Oct 27 did not sell out last year, but MIGHT sell out in 2017.
- We will extend closing if necessary (no later than 1AM)