THE INSIDER’S GUIDE TO PANIC POINT
All the information you need to maximize your haunt experience
Discounts and Coupon Codes
- Social Media. We post discounts for our loyal fans on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram
- Text Alerts. Text “Panic” to 31996 to receive a code for 10% off your online purchase, and future offers via text (all codes activate on September 5th, after our 1/2 off sale.)
- Online Special. Our biggest nights are 10/19 and 10/26. No discounts those nights. But if you buy online for any other night you’ll pay a maximum of $34 for The Package of Fear, $31 for Quad Fright, and $19 for the Haunted Forest (there is a small service charge for online purchases). You can buy same-day discounted tickets online up until the time the ticket booth opens.
- Buy & Share After you purchase your tickets you will receive a link to share with your friends. Once 7 total tickets have been purchased with your link, you will receive a $20 Panic Point credit (linked to the e-mail address you used to make your purchase).
- Group Rates. Purchase for a large group and save 10%. If your order is above $200 you will automatically be given 10% off. No code necessary. Works IN ADDITION to discount codes.
- Discount Cards. These little gems have a 15% code on them for your online purchase. (Insider Tip: if you present them at the door you can get $5 off the Package of Fear or Quad Fright for you and one friend on any night EXCEPT Oct 19 & 26). Cards are usually available in Youngsville at New Tokyo Restaurant, Diamond Pizza, and Scoops on Main.
- Military, Police, Fire, Rescue. Show your ID at the door and we’ll give you $10 off the Package of Fear or the Quad Fright for you and the people in your group (even if they are not service).
- College Night 10/24. High School (& Middle School) Night (10/30) ALL VICTIMS OF ALL AGES ARE WELCOME ON THESE NIGHTS AS WELL. Pay $29 for The Package of Fear or $27 for the Quad Fright. Buy online or at the door (must show Student ID to get discount at the door).
- Fundraising. E-mail PanicPointNC@gmail.com for a code. Purchasers get 10% off and your organization gets 15%. So Easy. (more info)
How to Avoid Long Lines
We know lines are rough. So we have music and haunters in the main area to keep you busy. The Haunted Forest line has a number system. We limit capacity on big nights, and have had a few sell-outs a year for the last few years (Saturdays). So here’s some advice:
- Grab VIP Passes on crowded nights. The far right ticket window is VIP Only. Inside the venue it applies to The Haunted Forest, Dark Trail, Hayride, & Killers in the Corn.
- Work the System. Your ticket to the Haunted Forest Trail, our featured attraction, has a number on the back. You can’t even get in line until the counter at the entrance to the Forest shows your number or higher. We make sure the line is never more than about a 30 minute wait. So, if you arrive in the first hour, consider hitting a couple of our additional attractions first. Then you should be able to get right in line for the Haunted Forest.
- Come on Lighter Nights. The following calendar will give you an idea of how crowded we anticipate being on any given night. As we grow, even the green nights have some lines. The orange nights are super busy, but the 19th and 26th stand on their own for crowd size. Its the worst if you show up between 8:30 and 9:30 one of those nights…better to get there at 7 or 10. The last 2 Saturdays in October have sold out the last 2 years.
The bottom line is, if you want a more intimate experience, show up on our least crowded nights. You can typically get a deal on admission, you’ll encounter less people, and the scares are all the same!
You Save by Buying Packages
The Haunted Forest is $19 online. All other attractions use “carnival style” tickets (We’re using bracelets with checkboxes in 2019 for the packages)
Tickets per attraction:
Dark Trail: 5
Killers in the Corn: 4
Carny Crypt: 2
Menacing Maze: 1
T-Shirt Games: 1
That’s a total of 17 attraction tickets, which cost $34 when you buy at Panic Point. Add the $19 for the Haunted Forest and the cost is $53. So you save $14 off the retail price online buying the Package of Fear.
Additional Attraction Tickets are available for purchase at the ticket booth inside Panic Point (between Carnival Games and the Haunted Forest Exit) at a cost of $2.50 per, or $2 per ticket if you buy 8 or more.
Why we have Sellouts
As much as we would LOVE to give each patron their own personal, private, haunted experience, we can’t do that. So, we send you into our attractions in groups. Here are the steps we have taken, especially in the Haunted Forest, to make your experience the scariest it can be on any night you come out.
- Groups enter the attractions at regular time intervals. We keep track of numbers every 15 minutes, evaluate, and adjust the flow into the forest accordingly.
- We’ve added over 50 security cameras in 2019. In addition to keeping everyone safer, our security team can monitor crowd flow and pull slow groups temporarily aside to allow for constant flow.
- Panic Point will close to new patrons when we reach max capacity. Purchasing your ticket online is the only way to guarantee entry on the most crowded nights. Saturday, Oct 19 & 26 are the biggest, and sold out the last 3 years.
- We will extend closing if necessary (no later than 1AM)