The Halloween Party is at Panic Point! Five spooky attractions headlined by the Haunted Forest, just 26 short miles from Durham. The Forest offers twelve unique scenes filled with Voodoo Queens, Spirit Conjurers, “Living” Dolls….every creature you can imagine (and a few you can’t). If you survive The Forest, you can try our one-of-a-kind Dark Trail…you’ll never be quite sure where you are, or who’s hand you are holding. Jump on the Haunted Hayride, tour the Menacing Maze, and meet some familiar unfreindly faces in Killers in the Corn. Try our new Side Attraction, The Carny Crypt – an immersive audio/visual experience. Win t-shirts at the Creepy Carnival. Bonfires, DJ, concessions….It’s NOT a haunted house, its a haunted event. Scare…on!
BUY TICKETS NOW Click Here ›
Directions to Panic Point from Durham, North Carolina
Coming to the Haunted Forest at Pa
nic Point from the intersection of NC-98 and Rt. 70:
- Head East on NC-98 towards Wake Forest for 17-1/2 miles.
- Continue on NC-98 bypass east for 1-1/2 miles.
- Turn left onto RT.1/Capital Blvd. and proceed 4.6 miles.
- Turn right onto Holden Rd. (at the Sheetz) and proceed 2.6 miles
- Turn Left onto Cedar Creek Rd. (at the Citgo) and proceed .3 miles to entrance on the left.