The Halloween Party is at Panic Point! Six spooky attractions headlined by the Haunted Forest, just 26 short miles from Durham. The Forest offers ten unique scenes filled with Voodoo Queens, Spirit Conjurers, “Living” Dolls….every creature you can imagine (and a few you can’t). If you survive The Forest, you can try our one-of-a-kind Dark Trail…you’ll never be quite sure where you are, or who’s hand you are holding. Jump on the Haunted Hayride, tour the Menacing Maze, and lose a limb in the Carny Crypt. Win t-shirts at the Creepy Carnival Games or The Zombie Shootout. It’s NOT a haunted house, its a haunted event. Scare…on!
BUY TICKETS NOW Click Here ›
Directions to Panic Point from Durham, North Carolina
Coming to the Haunted Forest at Pa
nic Point from the intersection of NC-98 and Rt. 70:
- Head East on NC-98 towards Wake Forest for 17-1/2 miles.
- Continue on NC-98 bypass east for 1-1/2 miles.
- Turn left onto RT.1/Capital Blvd. and proceed 4.6 miles.
- Turn right onto Holden Rd. (at the Sheetz) and proceed 2.6 miles
- Turn Left onto Cedar Creek Rd. (at the Citgo) and proceed .3 miles to entrance on the left.