Does the band need new uniforms? Sports equipment for the Boys & Girls Club? Raising money isn’t scary, its simple, and everybody’s doing it!
Get a code. People who use it get 10% off. Your organization gets 15% of the sales.
Step 1: You e-mail us (PanicPointNC@gmail.com) and tell us who you are.
Step 2: We send you a code for people to enter at checkout when they buy tickets here. (Ticket sales begin on 9/1)
- Make ticket selections (date, package, number of tickets)
- Look at the transaction info at the bottom of the form
- Type the code in the box that says Discount/Tracking, and click apply
Step 3: 15% of all pre-tax sales will be donated to your organization. We’ll tally it all up and send checks within a couple weeks of close (Nov 10).
- All school organizations, 501(c)(3), fire departments, etc. are eligible.
- All tickets must be purchased online (keeping track of cash/credit sales is a bit of a….nightmare)
- No blackout dates. Valid any night. Code can be used as often as you like.
- Online prices are always LOWER than at the ticket booth (except 10/20 & 27)
- Your code cannot be used with any other discount/tracking code.
- Legit. All purchases and codes are independently verified by online ticketing company, RaceReach.com.